Living in such a busy world, it is getting harder and harder to stay on top of the cleaning duties.
If you want to have your free time back without you having to neglect the condition of your home, make sure to book our deep cleaning service. We will come to your rescue and do the cleaning for you. We can guarantee the most satisfying outcome!
Our deep cleaning is a lot more detailed and thorough than the regular cleaning which is why it is so widely preferred in London. Hundreds of customers count on us when it comes to the condition of their precious home.
Our cleaning sessions cover every bit of a property, no matter how big or in what condition it is. Let our professional housekeepers make your home sparkle again!
|Deep Cleaning||from £18 /h|
|After Builders Cleaning||from £18 /h|
|Regular Cleaning||from £14 /h|
- Careful and attentive to details employees
- Nature-friendly cleaning products
- Easy booking
- Friendly staff, openly answering questions
Check if we area serving your area
Our deep cleaning service is also:
- Available any day of the week
- Done by truly professional cleaners
- Customised to meet your needs
- Thorough and detailed
We are able to provide the cleaning detergents and equipment at an additional price of £18.
Another fact worth mentioning is that our deep cleaning is a one-off cleaning session. You can book your deep cleaning service anytime over the phone. Do not waste more precious time and make your appointment right away. Your home deserves to be well-treated!
Be sure that we will treat you, your family and your home with respect and care. We will be very happy to attend to your special needs whenever you need us. For your peace of mind, our deep cleaning service comes at reasonable rates which will not cause you any financial inconveniences.
We assure you that it is worth every penny!
1. Which areas do you cover?
We cover all London postcodes (E, W, N, NW, S, SE, SW, IG, CR, HA, TW) and more.
2. What is the best number to reach you on?
You can contact us on this number: 020 3745 4384
3. Do you collect keys?
Yes, the cleaners can collect keys from agencies.
4. What notice do I have to give you in order to book?
We require at least 48-hour notice so that we can find available and convenient for you time slot.
We believe in the power of mutual trust which is why our terms and conditions are transparent and we have no hidden charges. The only charge that may occur is the one which covers the parking spot expenses as we require customers to take care of providing a parking spot.
For our customers’ convenience, we offer two payment options. The first is cash given to the housekeeper and the second one is bank transfer made at least a day prior to the appointment.
Our checklist includes:
- Dusting the property from ceiling to floor
- Removing all cobwebs
- Cleaning all doors (frames, handles, knobs) and windows
- Dusting and wiping of all lamp shades, sockets, plugs, light switches, light fittings, etc.
- Dusting all skirting boards
- Dusting window sills and window frames
- Dusting and polishing radiators all pieces of furniture
- Vacuuming all carpets
- Mopping hardwood floors
- Dusting and wiping all kitchen cabinets, cupboards, countertops and drawers
- Disinfecting and sanitising toaster, fridge, dishwasher, oven and microwave
- Disinfecting and sanitising wall tiles, shower basins, sinks, bidets, toilets, tub and taps
- Wiping mirrors and glass surfaces
- Emptying trash bins
What customers have to say:
I booked the deep cleaning service of this company last week after a birthday party at my place. The housekeeper managed to bring the property back to its original condition. Impressive.
Thank you for working so hard. Thanks to you our home is sparkling clean again.
My mother is a customer of your company so I decided to give your deep cleaning service a try. I loved the outcome and now I cannot wait to try your other services out.