If you your tenancy contract is about to end and you have many other obligations connected with that, our company can offer you the end of tenancy cleaning you need. Instead of rushing around your rented property and trying to decide what to do first, you can order our services and ensure yourself some peace of mind.
Hiring a professional cleaning company to do your work is the best way to save yourself a lot of time and do more things you need to take care of. You will definitely have more time to spend with your family and friends and able to do much more work. The end of tenancy cleaning we offer includes a lot of cleaning work inside your flat or house. .
Here is an exemplary list of the services we provide:
- complete cleaning of windows, mirrors etc. with special preparations for glass surfaces
- dusting of video, audio and IT technologies, using solvents, which protect the screens from scratching
- wiping of tables, chairs, cupboards, shelves and all the wooden surfaces
- mopping of bare floor surfaces
- carpet, rug and other floor coverings vacuum cleaning
- deep steam cleaning of sofas, armchairs and other upholstered furniture
- thorough cleaning of kitchen devices, stoves, machines and appliances
- toilet and bathroom inside full wiping clean- sinks, showers, tiles and etc.
All the rooms in your rented property will be cleaned to the least detail. The mould , dust and dirt in the angles, walls and the different surfaces will be eliminated from them. The stains on the furniture and the floor coverings will be removed from every premise and they will sparkle clean. To have our services at your disposal you have to call and hire a cleaner or a few cleaners, depending on the size of your rented property. You can also book online our end of tenancy cleaning. We will get in touch with you right after you send it. Our office is located in London. We work every weekday and can be sent to your address any time of the day. We don’t charge additional if you hire our cleaners in the weekends.