1. What services do you offer?
Our company offers a long list of professional cleaning services, all of which are designed with the clear idea to facilitate our customers’ lives on a day to day basis. We specialise in delivering cleaning and maintaining services such as carpet and upholstery cleaning, domestic cleaning, oven cleaning, mattress cleaning, deep cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning, after builders cleaning, gardening services and more. You choose whether to book us on a regular basis or just for a one-time session.
2. Are your cleaners insured?
As we place great importance on safety and security, all of our cleaners are insured, bonded and background-checked.
3. What areas do you cover?
Our cleaning services are designed to keep your home clean and fresh. It is why we customise our cleaning services to suit your requirements and needs. Our cleaners are trained to follow a detailed checklist which can be tailored to your own specific needs and budget. Please see below what is usually covered:
– remove greasy marks
– clean cupboards and drawers (inside/ outside)
– shine sink and taps
– wash floors, vacuum area rugs
– wipe all kitchen surfaces and worktops
– clean appliances
– wash windows and glass surfaces
– wash floors
– disinfect sanitary ware
– disinfect bath, shower, sink and tiles
– dust surfaces
Bedroom and other living areas:
– wash windows and other glass surfaces
– dust and wipe all pieces of furniture
– mop floors and vacuum carpets
– clean all skirting boards, radiators, picture frames, window ledges and other objects
– remove cobwebs
4. What payment methods do you accept?
Payment has to be cash. Money is given to the housekeeper by the time the cleaning is done.
5. Do I have to pay anything upfront?
It depends on what the customer and the company agree on. If there is an agreement on a cashless payment, this would mean that the customer has to pay no later than one day before the cleaning appointment.
6. Do you provide the cleaning materials and equipment?
We bring our own cleaning equipment which is composed of top of the range cleaning products and tools. All of the materials are environmentally friendly and safe. However, because we are flexible, in case you would like us to use your own products, please make sure to let us know in advance.
7. How can I book a service?
Should you need any further information or book any of our cleaning services, you can contact us at your earliest convenience on any of the numbers or email provided on our contact page.
8. Can I change my cleaning appointment date?
If the customer would like to change the date of their appointment, we recommend contacting us at least 24 hours before the arranged time.
9. How can I cancel my booking? Is there a cancellation fee?
If the customer would like to cancel their booking, a notice has to be provided no later than day before the arranged appointment. In this case, we do not charge a cancellation fee.
10. What if I am not happy with the results of the cleaning?
Our cleaning services are fully guaranteed. This means that in case the customer is not pleased with the outcome of our work, we will send a team of cleaners to do a re-clean, at no additional costs. Our customers’ satisfaction is what matters the most.
11. What are your working hours?
We are open Monday through Sunday, 08:00 – 20:00.
12. Do you work on weekends?
Yes, we are open seven days of the week, with no exceptions.
13. Do I have to be at home when the cleaners come?
It is not necessary but it is all up to you. Usually, most of our customers are not at home in order to minimise distractions so that our cleaners can do a more thorough and efficient clean. Our customers trust us with the key to their property.
14. Do I have to do anything before the cleaning appointment?
To make our cleaning services more thorough and efficient, we would ask you to pick up items such as toys and clothes before our housekeepers arrive.
15. How long does a cleaning session take?
Unfortunately, we are not able to say with certainty because the cleaning sessions’ length depends on the number of rooms in the property and their condition. We will always do everything in our power to do the cleaning in the most efficient and quickest manner possible.